Axon reserves the right to discipline and/or terminate any employee who violates company policies, practices, or rules of conduct. Poor performance and misconduct are also grounds for discipline or termination.
The following actions are unacceptable and considered grounds for disciplinary action. This list is not comprehensive; rather, it is meant merely as an example of the types of conduct that this company does not tolerate. These actions include, but are not limited to:
– Engaging in acts of discrimination or harassment in the workplace;
– Fraternization with clients;
– Possessing, distributing or being under the influence of illicit controlled substances;
– Being under the influence of a controlled substance or alcohol at work, on company premises, or while engaged in company business;
– Unauthorized use of company property, equipment, devices or assets;
– Damage, destruction or theft of company property, equipment, devices or assets;
– Removing company property without prior authorization or disseminating company information without authorization;
– Falsification, misrepresentation or omission of information, documents or records;
– Insubordination or refusal to comply with directives;
– Failing to adequately perform job responsibilities;
– Excessive or unexcused absenteeism or tardiness;
– Disclosing confidential or proprietary company information without permission;
– Illegal or violent activity;
– Falsifying injury reports or reasons for leave;
– Possessing unauthorized weapons on premises;
– Disregard for safety and security procedures;
– Disparaging or disrespecting supervisors and/or co-workers;
– Any other action or conduct that is inconsistent with company policies, procedures, standards or expectations.
This list exhibits the types of actions or events that are subject to disciplinary action. It is not intended to indicate every act that could lead to disciplinary action. Axon reserves the right to determine the severity and extent of any disciplinary action based on the circumstances of each case.
Disciplinary action is any one of a number of options used to correct unacceptable behavior or actions. Discipline may take the form of oral warnings, written warnings, probation, suspension, demotion, discharge, removal or some other disciplinary action, in no particular order. The course of action will be determined by Axon at its sole discretion as it deems appropriate.