In the event of the death, dismissal, resignation or other event or action that results in the removal of the Axon Education Medical Director, Axon will:
• immediately notify all faculty, staff, and students of any change in the Medical Director position.
• submit the appropriate change of Medical Director form to DSHS.
• immediately begin the process of securing a new permanent Medical Director, or an interim Medical Director.
• cease allowing students to participate in direct patient contact until a Medical Director is in place.
• cease to certify students until an interim or permanent Medical Director is in place