All students are expected to maintain Academic Progress when enrolled in a program/course. Academic Progress may be evaluated using the following criteria:
1) Compliance with the Minimum Activity Policy. All programs/courses have a Minimum Activity Policy (Axon Policy 02.10.104), however if a program/course syllabus explicitly defines a course-specific Minimum Activity Policy that policy will supersede the institutional Minimum Activity Policy.
2) Completion of a pre-defined set of activities or milestones within the time limits Maximum Instructional Period.
3) Completion of all course activity within the time limits of the Maximum Course Duration.
4) Completion and submission of any Compliance Documents demonstrating the fulfillment of any conditional admission requirements.
5) Maintaining appropriate affect as defined by the Student Code of Conduct.
6) Maintaining grades adequate to allow for successful completion of the program/course within the Maximum Course Duration.